Woman who spent £18,000 to look like Kim Kardashian says it has ‘ruined her life

by November 05, 2016 0 comments
 A woman who splashed money on surgery to
look like Kim Kardashian, says it has ruined her life.
Claire Leeson splashed-out £18,000 to look like the reality star ,
but she says now she is constantly ridiculed for her appearance.
The 27-year-old is “sick and tired” of being compared to Kim and is desperate to
 break away from the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star.

Claire said: “I’m sick and tired of being compared to Kim Kardashian, I am my own person.” I always had a resemblance to Kim and I thought I could capitalise on that by copying her look, but it’s backfired and now I hate looking like her,” “It’s ruining my life, I’m just being ridiculed. People don’t understand that it’s not a compliment for me to be compared to Kim, it really upsets me. “I feel like a bit of an idiot and I regret saying I wanted to be like her.


“I am my own person and I wish I hadn’t have gone along with it at the time.””I only started watching the show a couple of seasons in after people said I look like Kim Kardashian. “I liked her make-up and the clothes she wore so I took it as a compliment. “She’s really pretty and everyone was trying to look like her. “I was so low and insecure at the time, I felt like I should take it [the publicity] because it was there.”It was an urge for attention, I can’t tell you how low I was.



Alex Alabi

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment