UNILAG Girl Rape Saga: She wanted Money and Car from Me

by December 10, 2014 0 comments
Stephanie Okereke's brother, Daniel Okereke, has finally broken his silence on the controversial saga:

    It took me a while to react to these baseless allegations about my good self because I had to investigate to know if it was truly me they were referring to or someone was impersonating me. I wouldn’t have responded but for the numerous innocent readers who may have been misled by this untrue publications which was never verified before going public. 

    I thought that balanced reportage had to do with getting both sides of the story. What happened between me and my estranged friend [UNILAG babe] was a case of a woman who claimed she was heartbroken because she discovered I am in a very serious relationship. She flared up when she realized and started demanding that I must settle her since I was not taking her seriously not to talk of marrying her.

    She demanded for two million naira (N2m) and a Toyota Yaris car as settlement else she would scandalize my name and that I know I wouldn’t want that since according to her I come from a popular and wealthy background. 

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE

Alex Alabi

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment