Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya opens up on private affair

by December 23, 2014 0 comments
Stories of husband snatching are rampant in Nollywood and she is one of the actress caught in the web but Ronke Odusanya [aka Flakky Ididowo] has denied allegations of snatching another woman’s husband.

The Ogun State-born actress, who was once romantically linked with Fuji musician, Pasuma, has claimed that there is no truth whatsoever in the reports that she is married to a US-based man, Femi Anibaba.

Below is what she told City People about the saga in a recent chat:
"I am not married, neither am I engaged to anyone, as you can see, I am still very much single. I hope to get someone I will get married to. I am a friend to some guy whose wife has left 2 years
but unfortunately she went on the papers to say that I have snatched her husband. I really don’t know why and I don’t want to talk about it."

Speaking further on the likely source of the rumours, she said, "I wore a ring to an event and unfortunately a lady asked me: ‘are you engaged’ and I responded ‘yes,’ she asked further: ‘who?’ and I replied her to whoever and she went right to the papers to say that I am engaged and set to marry soon.

"I don’t know where she got that from. I do wear the ring to scare men away from me. I just wanted to be free but they won’t let you be but I thought that once they see the ring, they will keep their eyes off me."


Alex Alabi

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment