Yohan CabayeFrench midfielder joins Crystal Palace

by July 10, 2015 0 comments
Yohan Cabaye has signed a three-year-old contract with Crystal Palace where he will be reunited with his former coach, Alan Pardew,
However ts a reunion for Johan Cabaye and Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew after the French midfielder completed the signing of the midfielder from Paris Saint-Germain.
The two enjoyed a very good relationship during their days at Newcastle United a factor which convince Cabaye to reunite with his former coach at Crystal Palace.
After completing the the signing of Cabaye for a club record fee- of £10m, rising to £12.8m with add-ons- Crystal Palace unveiled the midfielder today, Friday, July 10.
The 29-year-old who signed a three-year deal at Selhurst Park said he is happy with the move and confirmed that his relationship with Pardew, played a part in his signing.
"I'm happy to be here," Cabaye told Crystal Palace official website.
"I wanted to come and play for Palace because there are some really strong players here. They finished very well last season and I think they can compete to get into the top eight.
"I also know the gaffer and have worked with him before and I'm confident with him.
"I want to do my best for him because he's made a big effort to get me to come here, as well as the Chairman, so I have to say a big thank you to both of them."




Alex Alabi

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment